Sunday, June 25, 2006

Halo BARCELONA !

Barcelona is so much fun ! I am contemplating whether I should move there. Everything is just fantastic. The weather is good. Food is GREAT ! and Shopping, my gosh unbelievable. MNG and ZARA is everywhere and so much cheaper than in Malaysia. I can really stay there if I can get a job after my studies. The only setback I would say is that there's no protestant church there but loads of catholic churches that are huge!

Just arrive back in Holland at 12am last night so still recovering from all the walking and walking and walking. Will post pictures soon. Oh and the architecture there is simply amazing and just awesome. And football is crazy too! FC Barcelona rules!

Then again I am back in Holland so Holland rules! haha...Wait I support Germany so yea Germany Rules 2-0 against Sweeden. Next, they meet Argentina. Gosh, I hope they make it. Argentina is really strong this time around. The football fever is ON !

Till then, pictures up soon.

Tot ziens !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)