Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Last Lap

Finally, the last lap.... I can't wait to graduate!! *jumps up and down*. For all the joy and pains I went through, I am glad I survived victoriously. :)

One good news, I got my results for last semester. I must say I did pretty well. All praise to God! Seriously, it was all God and not me. If I were to rate my performance, I would say terrible. Nevertheless, God never forsakes us. Seek first His kingdom.. that's what I do!

Melissa is a very happy girl today thanks to her Lord. Without Him, nothing can be achieved.

On a separate note, someone asked if I had the brain of a robot. All I had to say was, it was all provided for by my God. I must say it felt good to declare Jesus to my uni mates for the first time. I believe God will open more doors.

:) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)