Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The ups and downs

Every morning I wake up and think, 'how can today be different from yesterday?' Then excitedly I jump up from my bed and head to wash up and dress up for work. For the first few weeks at work I was just waiting for time to pass without much agenda. That was up until last week when I finally had some challenging tasks to do. I seriously never doubted my capabilities as much as last week. But with a great God, at the end of each day I take a smile home with me no matter how tired I am.

Many ask me 'how's work? are you enjoying yourself these days?' I can only tell them that work is only a mean to earn a living. Enjoying myself, I do given the open and friendly culture in the office yet humans like myself can never be satisfied. I gave two other jobs to be at this place because I believed in the management yet when offers pour in, I find myself shaken. Why? I have no idea. Perhaps fresh grads are suppose to aim for money in their first job. hmmm...

As for my love life, nothing much have been happening. I am waiting for the Lord to send me the best guy He has for me. Hopefully soon.. given my girlfriends getting attached others married can create some peer pressure. hehehe..

Life with God is amazing and going on strong. Lots I want to do this year I am just praying that I can sustain the commitment I am going to make. Seriously, I don't want to compromise no more.

Nothing much to updated because I don't want to bore you with office stuff. On the hand, final exam results are out but the marks have not been finalized. I believe that I can get first class honors. :P

Till then, will write again soon I hope after the month-end acct period. Oh and I am thinking of holidays already and I have only worked for a month? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)