Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Special Dedication

To my sister Marian,

You celebrates your 15th birthday today. It is truly wonderful to see you being all grown up and having a mind of your own yet still learning to be responsible for your actions. It's truly a joy to see you mature so quickly. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to accept that you are growing up so fast.



This post is dedicated to you on this special and joyous occassion. I hope that you enjoy your birthday celebration and may you grow stronger in the Lord day by day and May the Lord grant you favor with Him and with man.

Sorry I can't post any pictures as I don't have them with me but to all 15 year olds out there and to those who have brothers that age. My sister is available. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)