Friday, May 23, 2008

The many I thought...

I thought that..
Life is easier now than then,
One lesson is enough,
Trust is possible,
Changes are good,
Friendships are true,
Feelings don't last,
Time heals all wounds,
Listening protects ones self,
Determination overcomes challenges,
Being true to others is the way to go....
BUT
Life is complicated now more than ever,
One lesson is never enough,
Trust is a vague concept,
Changes takes you nowhere,
True friendships are questionable,
Feelings last longer than expected,
Wounds from the past comes around,
Listening creates vulnerability,
Determination only minimizes dissapointments,
Being true to others,
Allows confusion and hurt...
Yes, I am fairly emotional now. I don't expect to be without emotions BUT I dislike the way I feel now. It's way beyond my expectations. I'm not sure how much I can take at this moment. Lord help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)