Monday, February 05, 2007

Long silence finally broken..

Time flies when you're busy. And that's the bug I am having now. The busy bug. Although I am on holiday and final year is starting soon, I can't help but think what I am to do next. What's next after graduation? Should I work in an MNC in Malaysia or should I go abroad straight away? Though I really like the lifestyle when I was in Europe, it was still somewhat a holiday! How does it feel like to stay there all by yourself without family members and worst still without friends. It's like you're an outcast and you have to start all over?

I was greatly comforted by the fact that a friend of mine will be waiting for me to graduate before the two of us head off to the UK to work. But then again, do I really want to work in the UK and leave everything I have behind? I really can't decide. I am in such a dilemma. Then again, mom says not to worry as I have not even finished my degree BUT knowing the person I am she is rest assured that I will worry though it will only take place in the future. But if I really want to go I need to get documents and all the other extras ready before I graduate in December. Which means I need to decide by August. Argghhh... Lord Teach me.

Many people often ask this question of "hey, how are you?". The actual fact is that they can't think of another thing to say because the last conversation that took place was a long time ago. But it is still a good start. So I am glad that they can even utter those words better than just standing there looking at you. hehe..

Anyhow, the highlight of this post is that I got myself a high paying job with limited hours, thereby equals SHOPPING, ROCK CLIMBING, WHITE WATER RAFTING and BALLROOM DANCING. oooo.. can't wait. June till September I have hols, so I guess I might be able to go to Eastern Europe after all. yay!

Till then, I will try and update more often. Laziness have taken hold of me :P

Liefs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)