Friday, October 27, 2006

21 at last

Time passed in a blink of an eye! The days when I was a little girl, running around oblivious to the changes in the world yet completely satisfied with things I had. So much has changed since then. I always wondered what it would be like to finally reach the 'prime' age of 21. The age where I am supposed to be partying away, getting drunk, doing unexpected things and lastly.. in the words of Christian, " Now you can get married". Haha.. It was all a dream. Well I am glad to say that although I did party away on my 21st birthday, I didn't get drunk nor did I get married! :P although the latter I am hoping in the next few years.

That one day was celebrated in a way which I couldn't have imagine. Everything on that day seemed so carefree and joyful. It can be said as the best birthday I have compared to the last 2 years. I am thankful. I really am.

A big big thank you to those of you who wished me through sms, face-to-face, a phone call and of course the surprise birthday party *winks*. It really made me feel special. *smiles broadly*

All in all, when the party is over, reality creeps in and responsibilities slap upon life. Responsibilities I was prepare but I never imagined that I would have a BREAKTHROUGH! gosh, it felt amazingly fantastic. Lord truly You give Freedom to those who are willing to give themselves to you.

I Love you Yaweh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)