Sunday, August 20, 2006

Internship anyone?

Uni is starting soon and here I am bumming around at home. Occassionally working here and there and mainly catching up with friends. My uncle told me just a month ago that it is always better to start my career in an international company so that it will be easier to move on to something else later on. I believe that it so true and international experience can really take you far in terms of career. So there I was 10 minutes ago trying to secure a space in an International corporation for an internship next year.

There are 8 steps to follow, therefore, I took almost an hour to finish filling up all the mandatory fields required. As I got onto the 7th step, it required me to scan my relevant transcript and my resume to be attached! But how can I attach when I have not yet scanned my transcript?? how now? I asked myself. Then with a heavy sigh and heavy heart, I have to close the window and re-apply another day. So frustrating!

However, such a small obstacle will not prevent me from trying again. Imagine travelling around the world without having to pay but people paying you to stay in certain parts of the world. Temptation!

Anyway, I got my phone back at last! So sorry to you guys who couldn't contact for the past few days. I didn't do it on purpose. And yes Kinsan, I never change my number! haha.. it's still the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)