Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trip to Aberdeen, Scotland

After my adventures in Europe, I popped by Scotland to visit a dear friend of mine called Ada-line as her housemates calls her. First night, she cooked Han Jin and I her infamous Sarawak Laksa - which turned out pretty good. Then the next night was my turn to whip us up a good dinner. More like an advance birthday gift to Adeline since I won't be there when she celebrates her *clears throat* 23rd birthday! Enjoy the pictures

Acting as guards of Buckingham Palace - our old crazy self once again

Only for the birthday girl!

Satisfied customers after the dinner I made! hehe


Seaton Park - real gorgeous with all the flowers. Nice!

Greetings from Aberdeen train station.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)